TAX BILLS ARE COMING!!
Well they finally arrived, our tax rates are here and we are mailing out the tax bills Thursday, August 1, 2019.
The new Town Tax Due Date is September 3, 2019
Remember, postmarks are not accepted. If you would like a receipt by mail, please included a self addressed stamped envelope. This is the only bill you will receive so hang on to it! We will stay open on September 3 until 5:00 PM
Green Mountain Passport Program
A program offering free day-use passes to Vermont State Parks and Historic Sites for Vermonters 62 years of age or older.
What is it?
A program offering free day use passes to Vermont State Parks and Historic Sites
Who is Eligible?
1. Vermont residents at least 62 years of age, or
2. Vermont Veterans of the uniformed services.
How Do I Get My Passport Card?
1. Complete and application at your town office
2. Submit a one-time $2 Fee
3. Receive your Green Mountain Passport Card – good for life! (nontransferrable).
Green Mountain Passport Application Form
1. Applicant must be a resident of Vermont and of the municipality where application is made.
2. The applicant must swear under oath that he/she is a legal resident of Vermont and is either the age of 62 or older, or a Veteran of the uniformed services.
3. Applicant completes the application and submits $2.00 to the town official.
4. Clerk certifies application, fills out the Passport card and gives card to the applicant.
5. Clerk maintains records for fiscal accounting for municipal records, replacement of lost cards, and reporting of total number of cards issued.
Vermont State Historic Sites
- Bennington Monument, Bennington
- President Calvin Coolidge’s
- Community Plymouth Notch
- President Chester Arthur Historic Site, Fairfield
- Chimney Point, Addison
- Hubbardton Battlefield, Hubbardton
- Senator Justin Morrill Homestead, Strafford
- Mount Independent, Orwell
- Old Constitution House, Windsor
- Eureka Schoolhouse, Springfield
- Underwater Preserves, Lake Champlain Maritime Museum, Vergennes.
The Worcester Town Complex is located at 20 Worcester Village Road, Worcester, Vermont 05682. The Complex is home to the Town Clerk/Treasurer’s Office, the Delinquent Tax Collector’s office, the Volunteer Fire Department and the Listers’ Office. The Town mailing address is P.O. Box 161, Worcester, VT 05682
The Highway Department is located at 11 Maxham Drive.
Town Clerk/Treasurer/Delinquent Tax Collector’s regular office hours:
Monday: 3:00 pm – 7:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
Friday: 7:00 am – 10:00 am, and by appointment after 10:00 am
The Listers’ regular office hours are Wednesdays 8:00 am – 12:00 pm
Phone and email
The Worcester Town Complex phone number is (802) 223-6942.
Katie Winkeljohn, Town Clerk/Treasurer/Delinquent Tax Collector-Extension 0
Listers’ Office-Extension 1
Will Sutton, Fire Chief-Extension 3
Brian Powers, Road Commissioner-223-6903
The Fax number is 229-5216
Office e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional listings and contact information, please see the full Directory.